₹999.00 – ₹45,999.00
Watercolor painting defines both the medium and the resulting artwork. Aquarius, drawn by experts with water-soluble inks instead of modern watercolors, is called “aquarellum atramento” (“aquarelle made of ink” for Latin) by expert painters.
- Additional information
- PAINTING CARE
- TEAMS AND CONDITION
- Reviews (0)
- Watercolour paint is an ancient form of painting. In East Asia, watercolour painting with inks is referred to as brush paintingor scroll painting.
- In Chinese, Koreanand Japanese painting it has been the dominant medium, often in monochrome black or browns, often using inkstick or other pigments.
- India, Ethiopia and other countries have long watercolour painting traditions as well.
- The traditional and most common support—material to which the paint is applied—for watercolour paintings is watercolour.
- Other supports include papyrus, bark papers, plastics, vellum, leather, fabric, wood and watercolour canvas (coated with a gesso that is specially formulated for use with watercolours).
- Watercolour paper is often made entirely or partially with cotton. This gives the surface the appropriate texture and minimizes distortion when wet. Watercolour papers are usually cold pressed papers, and gives better texture and look with GSM between 200 and 300.
- Watercolours are usually translucent, and appear luminous because the pigments are laid down in a pure form with few fillers obscuring the pigment colours.
Watercolours can also be made opaque by adding Chinese white.
120 x 180cm, 20 x 25cm, 27 x 35cm, 30 x 40cm, 40 x 50cm, 50 x 60cm, 60 x 75cm, 60 x 90cm, 75 x 100cm, 90 x 120cm
1 Person, 2 Person, Family, Animal, Landscape
- Do not attempt to clean the surface by using solvents or cleaning products of any kind.
- Cleaning liquids may actually embed the dirt into the painting and cause permanent liquid lines over the surface.
- In fact, it is discouraged to use any liquid, including water, to clean the surface of your acrylic painting.
- Never use dry or moist dust cloths, stiff bristle brushes or feather dusters to clean a painting as threads can catch on areas of raised paint and dusters can scratch the painting.
- Avoid spraying any fresheners, polish etc. directly onto a painting.
- For orders delivered in India GST/Taxes will be applied additionally – for Art(12%), Crafts(18%)
- Shipping worldwide; Shipping free in India
- For international orders, please note that import duty may be applicable (borne by the customer)
- Shipping condition – rolled in a tube
- Customized Printing on Canvas/Art Paper are also available
- Call us +9727751510 Or email us