Pencil Color Drawing
₹1,799.00 – ₹78,999.00
A pencil drawing, with a pencil made of graphite enclosed in a wooden casing, and as a sketch for a more elaborate work in another medium, the finished work of an exercise in visual expression.
- Additional information
- PAINTING CARE
- TEAMS AND CONDITION
- Reviews (0)
- Just take a look at some of my coloured pencil drawings on this page to get an idea of the amazing versatility of this fun art medium!
- you probably used coloured pencils when you were a kid, so you already have some degree of familiarity with them.
- But there is a big difference between artist grade coloured pencils and the coloured pencils usually used by children.
- Professional artist-quality coloured pencilscontain a higher degree of wax and pigment than the coloured pencils used by children.
- These pencils allow for a really rich, deep and luminescent colour.
120 x 180cm, 20 x 25cm, 27 x 35cm, 30 x 40cm, 40 x 50cm, 50 x 60cm, 60 x 75cm, 60 x 90cm, 75 x 100cm, 90 x 120cm
1 Person, 2 Person, Family, Animal, Landscape
- Do not attempt to clean the surface by using solvents or cleaning products of any kind.
- Cleaning liquids may actually embed the dirt into the painting and cause permanent liquid lines over the surface.
- In fact, it is discouraged to use any liquid, including water, to clean the surface of your acrylic painting.
- Never use dry or moist dust cloths, stiff bristle brushes or feather dusters to clean a painting as threads can catch on areas of raised paint and dusters can scratch the painting.
- Avoid spraying any fresheners, polish etc. directly onto a painting.
- For orders delivered in India GST/Taxes will be applied additionally – for Art(12%), Crafts(18%)
- Shipping worldwide; Shipping free in India
- For international orders, please note that import duty may be applicable (borne by the customer)
- Shipping condition – rolled in a tube
- Customized Printing on Canvas/Art Paper are also available
- Call us +9727751510 Or email us