₹1,999.00 – ₹89,999.00
Oil painting is the process of painting with pigments with the medium of drying oil as a binder. Commonly used drying oils include linseed oil, poppy seeds, walnut oil, and saffron oil. The choice of oil gives the oil paint a variety of properties, such as yellowing or drying time.
- Additional information
- PAINTING CARE
- TEAMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reviews (0)
- oil painting is the process of painting with pigments with a medium of drying oil as the binder.
- Commonly used drying oils include linseed oil, poppy seed oil, walnut oil, and safflower oil.
- The choice of oil imparts a range of properties to the oil paint, such as the amount of yellowing or drying time.
- Certain differences, depending on the oil, are also visible in the sheen of the paints. An artist might use several different oils in the same painting depending on specific pigments and effects desired.
- The paints themselves also develop a particular consistency depending on the medium. The oil may be boiled with a resin, such as pine resin or frankincense, to create a varnish prized for its body and gloss.
120 x 180cm, 20 x 25cm, 27 x 35cm, 30 x 40cm, 40 x 50cm, 50 x 60cm, 60 x 75cm, 60 x 90cm, 75 x 100cm, 90 x 120cm
1 Person, 2 Person, Family, Animal, Landscape
- Do not attempt to clean the surface by using solvents or cleaning products of any kind.
- Cleaning liquids may actually embed the dirt into the painting and cause permanent liquid lines over the surface.
- In fact, it is discouraged to use any liquid, including water, to clean the surface of your acrylic painting.
- Never use dry or moist dust cloths, stiff bristle brushes or feather dusters to clean a painting as threads can catch on areas of raised paint and dusters can scratch the painting.
- Avoid spraying any fresheners, polish etc. directly onto a painting.
- For orders delivered in India GST/Taxes will be applied additionally – for Art(12%), Crafts(18%)
- Shipping worldwide; Shipping free in India
- For international orders, please note that import duty may be applicable (borne by the customer)
- Shipping condition – rolled in a tube
- Customized Printing on Canvas/Art Paper are also available
- Call us +9727751510 Or email us