₹1,499.00 – ₹55,000.00
Sanskrit for a mandala, “circle” or “discoid object”, is a geometric design with a great deal of symbolism in Hindu and Buddhist cultures. Although extraordinary as a solo work of Mandala art, congregations have symbolic and meditative meaning beyond their vibrant appearance
- Additional information
- PAINTING CARE
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reviews (0)
- A mandala, which is Sanskrit for “circle” or “discoid object,” is a geometric design that holds a great deal of symbolism in Hindu and Buddhist cultures.
- In Hinduism, a basic mandala, also called a yantra, takes the form of a square with four gates containing a circle with a center point. Each gate is in the general shape of a T. Mandalas often have radial balance.
- A yantrais similar to a mandala, usually smaller and using a more limited colour palette.
- It may be a two- or three-dimensional geometric composition used in sadhanas, puja or meditative rituals, and may incorporate a mantra into its design.
- It is considered to represent the abode of the deity. Each yantra is unique and calls the deity into the presence of the practitioner through the elaborate symbolic geometric designs.
- According to one scholar, “Yantras function as revelatory symbols of cosmic truths and as instructional charts of the spiritual aspect of human experience”]
120 x 180cm, 20 x 25cm, 27 x 35cm, 30 x 40cm, 40 x 50cm, 50 x 60cm, 60 x 75cm, 60 x 90cm, 75 x 100cm, 90 x 120cm
1 Person, 2 Person, Family, Animal, Landscape
- Do not attempt to clean the surface by using solvents or cleaning products of any kind.
- Cleaning liquids may actually embed the dirt into the painting and cause permanent liquid lines over the surface.
- In fact, it is discouraged to use any liquid, including water, to clean the surface of your acrylic painting.
- Never use dry or moist dust cloths, stiff bristle brushes or feather dusters to clean a painting as threads can catch on areas of raised paint and dusters can scratch the painting.
- Avoid spraying any fresheners, polish etc. directly onto a painting. .
- For orders delivered in India GST/Taxes will be applied additionally – for Art(12%), Crafts(18%)
- Shipping worldwide; Shipping free in India
- For international orders, please note that import duty may be applicable (borne by the customer)
- Shipping condition – rolled in a tube
- Customized Printing on Canvas/Art Paper are also available
- Call us +9727751510 Or email us